1.9.15

Happy New Year, blah blah blah. I saw this on Facebook the other day and was so enthralled by it. I mean, I couldn't tell you any details about most of the people on the list, but just seeing how people spend (or spent) their time is so simple, but so personal and fascinating. After going through the list of these creative people, I thought to myself, "Hey, I'm creative! I should add my routine to the list." So here you go.


Obviously I need to sleep less and quit my day job in order to become a famous creative. Anyone want to fund me? Mom?

(Seriously, did Mozart EVER sleep? How did he survive? And how did Darwin get so much done in those few hours of dedicated creative work? Or Strauss or Tchaikovsky for that matter?)

Original can be found here: http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2015/01/the-daily-routines-of-famous-creative-people/

2 comments: