12.9.12

I had a birthday and it was fantastic. 

Some of us went to dinner at Macaroni Grill.
[Simon, Kyle, Andi, me, Jessica, Soleil, Noah, Brynn, Anjilee, Cody, Kjersti, Calvin]


Then we blew out candles. And because Kyle's 25th birthday was the day after mine, he had to face the fact of growing old, too. (He's pointing at the dreaded 25, not the fact that he's standing
next to me. Promise.)



Then we played games. Tom gave me a football and insisted
on posing like this. 
(Seriously, look at my arms!)


Telisha and me.


Kyle and me.


Stefany, me and Jessica. We had to take a couple because Stefany and Jess were on one and, well, they were on one. :)



I didn't get pictures of everyone that was there (my bad), but nonetheless, it was a blast.

(Jessica and me also went rock climbing and saw "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" in the dollar theater, which was quite good. Quite good.)

2 comments: