6.2.12

Took a trip to Texas last week and also took some pictures. I take stuff. 

Lilly and Catherine 

Jemma

Aurora (and her shark)

Catherine, Mom, Kelsey


Benton

Aurora ... drooling.

Jemma


Aurora and her noodle-snorkel device.

Charlie

"HeyMomHeyMomHeyMom. Look at this."

Lilly


Benton

Mom

Catherine

Catherine and Benton

Jemma insisted on being in the picture.

Benton and me

Catherine getting punched by Benton. Guess who he likes better, me or her?

Kelsey and Ben own a gorilla suit. I tried it on. 

Dad and Benton

Benton on the table...obviously.

Aurora and Charlie. Charlie makes that face a lot. 

This pictures are a little (or a lot) blurry, but they were too funny not to post. 





There you have it. Swimming, eating, Just Dance, Street Fighter II. Best vacation ever. 

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what I will remember more--the complete and total surprise of you popping up in the back of Kelsey's van or the happiness in having you here for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey needs to stop slacking and show up to a reunion. I haven't seen her in FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I have cute kids. But you already knew that. I need all these pictures from you. I didn't take any. It was so fun to have you here. The kids keep asking when you are coming back.

    ReplyDelete