12.7.11

It's my birthday tomorrow. The big 24. I'm glad. 23 is a prime number, and prime numbers have always scared me.

I listened to a song recently, and I could've sworn it was by Jamie Cullum, and he talks about being 23. I wanted to post the lyrics, because as I listened they were so comically true. But now I can't find the song, and although I'd be tempted to write what is so comically true at age 23 in my own words, it's late. And it'll still be true at 24.

Life is good, you know?

(It seems I haven't always been scared of prime numbers, judging from last year's post about turning 23.)

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe we are so old! I am NOT ok with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happity Birthday. Yeah, I said that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 24 was a good year, you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete