12.18.11

There's a song by The Weepies that goes, "They're in love. Where am I?" When I first heard it, I thought, "Yes! Exactly. That's precisely how I feel." But truth be told, my thoughts most days are more along the lines of, "I'm bored with my life. Who wants to join forces and make things more exciting?"

I think I have a skewed perception of dating and marriage.

Also, I found a piece of writing from a while ago where I started about finances and after a paragraph, ended it with, "Screw you, marriage." It must've been a rough day.

And here's a poem I found near that piece:

13D 
by e. gosney

Climb out of bed.
Climb into clothes.
Climb onto my chair.
For eight hours.

Climb around conversations.
And hide.

Climb through another mediocre meal. 
And then up a wall.
Literally, if you must know.
Metaphorically if you must not.

On life.
Live on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment