11.8.11

"This lint ball and this lint ball, they are like racial diversity," she said aloud to herself, raising one hand and then the other, each containing a freshly scooped wad of lint from two dryers. "One is light, one is dark, but they're both made of fabric particles. It's like I'm holding the whole world in my hands."

"That was messed up, dude." She started as a long-legged man across the room replied to her analysis.

"Yeah. Yeah I guess it was. But I'm kind of right, right?"

"No."

And with that, he placed two quarters on the nearest washing machine and walked out the door.

-eg

3 comments:

  1. Please tell me that's a true story. Please let the girl be you. That would be so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story is based on true events. Based on, not completely accurate. Sorry if that's disappointing.

    ReplyDelete