5.25.11

I'm no longer a vegetarian.

Yeah, I know. You were anxiously waiting for the end.

So was I.

After two weeks, the first animal flesh I ate was tuna.

And it was soooooo good.


I mixed the tuna with corn, diced tomato and cucumber, mustard, mayo, pepper and salt. And then I ate it on a tortilla. 

Exciting, right? 

Actually that's the only meat I've eaten since my two week vegetarian experiment ended, come to think of it. 

I wish I had something else to tell you guys. Alas, I do not. But no worries, next week you will be inundated with pictures of the highlight trip of my young life. Did that make sense? Highlight trip? Meh. It's late. Early. It's 1:32 a.m. 

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully they have tuna wraps at Disneyland. I expect lots of pictures of your adventure.

    ReplyDelete