What I'm grateful for today
1. Small towns, public rest rooms and Diet Coke. All of which are pretty essential on road trips.
2. Music. Particularly the kind you can sing along to, really loudly.
3. A painting from my nephew, Spencer. And I'm pretty grateful I got to visit Spencer, James, Sarah and Devon this weekend, too. ;o)
4. Friends. New friends. I sure do like my old friends, but there's something so exciting about new friends.
5. Sleep. Thomas said he'd rather not be bothered by sleep, that if he could live without it, he would. I think very differently.
There's more, and I even have a video or two for you, but my break is over so it'll have to wait.