11.10.10

OK, I'm not gonna lie. I posted the 11.9.10 post past midnight, thus it was actually the 10th of November. However, now I'm telling the truth and posting this at 1:22 a.m. on the 10th and labeling it as such.

All I wanted to say is: I used to be pretty witty on this blog. Like, Catherine-esque blog witty. Don't believe me? Go back to January 2008. Do it. Click on my archive and read a couple. Funny, right? Well, I thought so. Maybe, however, I'm so NOT funny now, that my weak attempt at wit nearly 3 years ago has me confused with genuine humor.

Well, I tried. I think I just wanted to direct your attention to how long I've been posting (3 years is a long time for me to do anything, besides school, which is kinda mandatory, at least in my family). In a few posts, I will reach the big 4-0-0. Don't get your hopes up, I probably won't even realize I'm posting for the 400th time until it's past and I've wasted it on posting a lame YouTube video or simply telling you to look at my photography blog. (Which, by the way, you should do. Here's the link, for your convenience. http://ahjunkphotography.blogspot.com).

Well, good night. I have to work tomorrow, so I should probably get to bed within the next, uh, 4 hours or so.

3 comments:

  1. I think you are incredibly witty and I love reading your blog. It always has good insight and is very well written. Don't compare yourself to others...unless it's me because we all know I set the bar pretty high on...everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wittiness is legendary. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are still witty. At least wittier than me. Is wittier a word?

    ReplyDelete