10.19.10


I went up in the canyon this weekend. By myself, which is how I like it. Who better to share one of my favorite things with then the person I know will enjoy it as much as myself?


It was beautiful. I find many places beautiful and worthwhile, but I think the canyon is at the top. It is so quiet up there in the mountains.




[Do you like how I lead this post off with a picture of myself? What can I say, I AM worth looking at. Especially in high contrast black and white. Am I right? Or am I right? Right, right, right, righ, ri...]

3 comments:

  1. 1. That is a really good picture of you.
    2. I've been begging Greg to go up to the canyon but we've been too busy...so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The canyon is beautiful. But you are even more so. I would say that even if I wasn't your mother. I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Liz, when we are out west again, I shall take you up to our family cabin in the Weber Canyon, if you would like to go. IT is beautiful and so peaceful. By the way, you look great in your picture.

    ReplyDelete