5.7.10

I was driving today, not really knowing where I was going, just going. I decided to head home, but then got side-tracked into the mall. I was driving through the parking lot, looking around, and realized I really didn't want to go to the mall. So I spent another 5 minutes trying to get back on my way. It might have been a waste of time, except I didn't know it wasn't what I wanted until after I tried it.

Kinda like when me and Kelsey grew mustaches. We didn't know until after that it just wasn't our look.


Last summer when I was living in Texas, I played a lot of Dr. Mario. The pills, or pieces, fell constantly. I didn't have a choice in their colors or their order, I just had to choose what to do with them. Sometimes they fell into place perfectly -- the timing, the color combination, everything was perfect. Other times I'd get blue and red after blue and red and all I needed was a yellow. But in the end I got my yellow and I appreciated it that much more.


Cupcakes are really good. After work today I went and got one. I thought it'd be fun to go alone and enjoy the solitude. I was wrong. I don't like being alone nearly as much any more. The novelty of independence has worn off after four years. The cupcake still tasted good though, there's no denying that.

(It was much more fun to get a cupcake with Mom, like this one a couple weeks ago.)

1 comment:

  1. You are so deep. And speak for yourself/ I thought I looked hot with a moustache. You're just jealous that you don't have the upper lip for it.

    ReplyDelete