5.1.10

I got a car. You can't really see it in this picture because Mom said a picture of me was more important than a picture of the car. I would have to agree. j/k. ;o) 
It's a 2000 Honda Civic. I like it. A lot. 
35 mpg
sunroof
cd player
freedom
Yeah, I like it. 

Me and my buddy Mason. I love this boy. He calls me "Be-beth" and always grabs my hand to show me Buzz or Woody or Toy Story. Yep, I love this boy.

Today is May Day but I got to celebrate it early with the flowers I got for graduation. Gerber daisies from Mom, Dad and Catherine and ... other flowers from Deon (I don't know what they're called, but they're pretty!) My roommates are jealous. I think they'd be more jealous if I lied and said they were all from boys, but I'm not such a good liar. ;o) So thanks, family, for the beautiful flowers!

2 comments:

  1. love the flowers...and the car, even though i can't see it. I hate shopping for cars and am so jealous that you have a new one. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. shweet car lizzy. I didn't show this post to Charlie. No point in needlessly worrying him that he isn't your favorite anymore. He'll move on...eventually.

    ReplyDelete