9.8.09

A Quote:
"I am continually trying to keep the "ME" out of as much of my relations with people as possible, and transfer a full interest to you/them, which automatically... makes me a more lovable person to them, and them to me." --julia childs

A Thought:
It's days like these that I'm especially grateful to be a print journalism major, and not broadcast. I guess they're doing screen tests or something next door and the amount of make-up, hair gel, high heals, suits and yes, even shoulder pads, was astounding. I walked down the hall, passed all of these Katie Couric and Peter Jennings wanna-be's, and couldn't help but chuckle to myself. But, to their credit, I do like Edward R. Murrow. But, then again, he disliked TV broadcasts for the most part and favored radio. Hm.

A Deep Thought:
"Fear can sometimes be a useful emotion. For instance, let's say you're an astronaut on the moon and you fear your partner has been turned into Dracula. Next time he goes out for the moon pieces, wham! You just slam the door behind him...... and blast off. He might call you on the radio and say he's not Dracula, but you just say, 'Think again, batman.'" --Jack Handy

A Picture:
i took this photo on my phone. i like it. my mom is one of my best friends and my best teachers. i love her a lot.

p.s. how, do you ask, did i get it from my phone to my computer? i figured out how to use the Bluetooth and did it all by myself. i'm a genius! ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, what a coincidence. I'm a genuis too. But for a totally different reason. I can't think of it right now, but I know I am a genius cause Charlie told me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously I am not a genius cause I can't spell it. boo.

    ReplyDelete