August Playlist:

1) All My Days -- Alexi Murdoch
2) Breakable -- Ingrid Michaelson
3) The Underdog -- Spoon
4) 1234 -- Fiest
5) You are Loved -- Josh Groban
6) I Only See You -- Benton Paul
7) Jen's Song -- Benton Paul
8) Paris -- Benton Paul
9) 1901 -- Phoenix
10) Lisztomania -- Phoenix
11) Girlfriend -- Phoenix
12) Falling in Love At a Coffee Shop -- Landon Pigg
13) Don't Forget -- Demi Lovato
14) Fly with Me -- Jonas Brothers
15) Paranoid -- Jonas Brothers
16) The Calculation -- Regina Spektor
17) Dance Anthem of the 80's -- Regina Spektor

#1 is the song played during the trailer for "Away We Go." #14 is at the end of "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian." #3 is in "17 Again" but not on the soundtrack they sell. #8 is partially in French, but I didn't know that at first. So I just thought he was drooling out nonsensical lyrics. If you want to be one of the cool kids, listen to #4 and know who Feist is.

Where would I be without music? I'd be nearly as bad off as if I was without family. Or Sensuous Sandwich. Woah. I know. Bad.


[my favorite picture from the family reunion]

No comments:

Post a Comment