8.24.09

Quote:
"If the highest aim of a captain were to preserve his ship, he would keep it in port forever." --Thomas Aquinas

I'm not sure why but this quote made me think. Made me think more than most quotations do. What can it apply to? Life. Relationships. Business. Sailors?

Food:
I made banana bread on Saturday. From scratch. All by myself. And it tasted really good.


Book:
I read "The Time Traveler's Wife" for a couple hours today. And it's kinda scummy. I'm a bit disappointed. I put it out of sight under my bed so I wouldn't be tempted to read it. But I think I just need to give it away (maybe sell it? I'm broke) because every time I look at my bed it's like the book is calling to me. "Hey! Elizabeth! I'm under here! Come read me!" But I don't want to. It's scummy.

Music:
"Fireflies" by Owl City -- This is a very good song. Very. (<---click the bold letters to hear it...and see it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment