7.9.09

I was perusing some blogs today and thought these two things were pretty awesome:I don't think I'd spend $32 on it, but it sure is fun.
Find it
here.



Personal Library Kit. No more scraps of paper taped in picture books, stamped with dinosaurs and hearts, huh Cath?
Find it here.

Please check out this blog. It's so fun. and cute. and creative. and strange.
http://mymilktoof.blogspot.com


a little note.
Lately I've had sudden and unexplainable attacks of happiness. I'm not sure why. I mean, my life is happy, I'm very blessed, but this kind of happiness usually comes when in relation to something really exciting--like a new job, a vacation, a date with a cute boy. I don't have any of those things in my life right now.
Strange, I know.
I guess the psychic section of my brain is getting fired up, interfering with my every-day-section of the brain, trying to tell me something awesome is on the horizon. I'm ready. Bring it. I want to grin to myself and know something everyone else doesn't. Right now I'm grinning and just as clueless as to the reason as you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment