6.27.09

It turns out I DO have internet here in San Antonio. So, lucky for you and lucky for me.

It took SEVEN hours to get to Austin last night. It should take 3 1/2. Tops. I was not a happy camper by the end of it. But it's over now. And after a three hour orientation this afternoon, I have the whole night to do nothing. And I think I'm gonna love it.

Oh, I forgot my Social Security card. Or rather, they neglected to tell me to bring it. I'm not quite sure what that means.

Observation: Music should not just be background noise in the car. If it's on, it should be on loud. And it should be listened to, sung along with, and even danced to. If conversation is the order of the day, then the music goes off. There is no in-between in my book. No in-between that I condone, anyway.

I liked this little quote:

So true, right?

1 comment:

  1. I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to read your new blog posts for a whole week. LUCKY me!

    ReplyDelete