5.4.09

They canceled 2/3 of church yesterday because of the Swine Flu. I don't understand. If they got us all into the same room for an hour to begin with, why not keep us there for another 2 hours? We're already contaminated any way. Catherine was happy to leave early though. She says she's not so much of a people person. Yeah, that was me for the past 8 months, so I get it.

Today I went to FHE at the singles' ward. FUN! We played water balloon volleyball and I met some cool-cats. Lon, Jess, Allyse, Zack, Greg, Chris, Michelle, Ronny and Stetson (yes, like the hat). I had to stand there awkwardly for about 5 minutes before I was approached by pretty much all those people at the same time. It was cool. (Catherine didn't go. Again, not a people person. She'll be jealous of my awkward situations when her cookies and Disney Channel begin to bore her....yeah...)

Catherine and I spent yesterday afternoon throwing Skip-Bo cards at each other. It was hecka fun. Don't rag it 'til you try it.






2 comments:

  1. okay so my sisters are a bunch of weirdo's. Actually I would give anything to be throwing skip bo cards with you right now, I am so bored!

    ReplyDelete