5.20.09


My friend Hunter, author of the 17 Tracks blog, posted the news that Coldplay is offering their album, LeftRightLeftRightLeft, for free as a thank you to all their fans. It's nine tracks of awesomeness that you get to download for FREE--they just ask for your e-mail address and country you reside in. I think it's worth it.

Download it here.

I still haven't found a job, surprize surprize, but I have been mowing the lawn for Mom and Dad. That makes me a little cash. And then, a girl in my ward named Sally told me about EFY here in Texas. They have three sessions around here, as in, one in Denton and 2 in San Antonio (about 3 1/2 hours away) and they are looking for counselors. So I applied, she called her boss-dude who pushed my application to the top (I know, right?) which means I can "count on" (Sally's words) having three weeks of work. I've wanted to be an EFY counselor since two years ago when I applied for Provo and was rejected. Then I went spring/summer terms at BYU and learned to hate the 14-17 year-old kids, which means now I want to prove to the EFY people they should've hired me 2 years ago, and also teach those kids a little RESPECT! ;o) I'll let you know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment