5.20.09 #2

Notes:

1- The less I'm required to do, the less I want to do. Thus regardless of whether it's what I want or what's required of me, I'd rather just sit like a turtle, or better yet, hang like a sloth. Though, that would take more effort. You know, hanging on to a branch and all.

2- If I don't get time alone, completely alone, every day or two for at least an hour, I get really grumpy. More grumpy that not having eaten anything for 10 hours. Yeah, THAT grumpy.

3- I think I can say I'm truly over a guy when I take the ring he made me out of a dollar bill, pull it apart, and buy a 7-up with it.

4- My 6th grade treasure is now my 21-year-old trash. Really? Magazine clippings of obscure musicians, actors and "world events." Please, M.I.B. was hardly a world event. I chucked that thing out of my pirate treasure box faster than last weeks egg rolls and fried rice. (Flied Lice!)

5- I had a dream last night that I was engaged to--well, a guy I would never imagine being engaged to. It was a funny dream, not just because I was engaged to this kid. But because it was like we were only engaged out of obligation to a third-party. So I had to remind myself to be nice to him and to, for example, scratch his back. My ring was two fake pearls super glued to an adjustable band. High class. Obviously it wasn't meant to last. I woke up at 8:30 and it was over.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you!!!! I miss your whitty reparte...or whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete