2.7.09

Just in case you needed this link, Google listed it on the front page of their "How To" section. Man, I'm glad someone posted it. I've been meaning to do this for a long time now.

How to Strip and Clean a 29mm Pentacon M42 Lens

And here's a quote I thought was completely true, ironically.

"There are only two ways of telling the complete truth--anonymously and posthumously."
--Thomas Sowell

And now, here are a couple photos.

Deon and me outside the Draper Utah Temple.

Me outside the Draper Temple after going to the open house and eating some cookies. Mmm, cookies.

1 comment:

  1. So true, so true. Cute pictures! URHOT! That means You are Hot in internet lingo. I have used the phase "internet lingo" in three different conversations in the past 3 days. It's pretty amazing really.

    ReplyDelete