9.10.08

Comms. 365 -- Photo Assignment #1 [Weather]
score: 17/18 and a thumbs up from Kedrick

Location: Spanish Fork Kite Festival

This week has been very emotionally/mentally enlightening/tiring. And yes, that sentence in all its muddled glory is a perfect example of just how mind-stretching it was ... yeah, mind-stretching.

Things learned this week:
1) Be more light-hearted and flirtatious around guys so they aren't intimidated by me.
2) "I own the world" -- Don't fear the unknown, go for it and most likely you'll conquer.
3) Music and family bring instantaneous happiness when I'm bummed out.
-- "Good Morning Life" by Dean Martin
-- "Everything" by Michael Buble
-- "How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You" by James Taylor
-- "Somewhere Beyond the Sea" by Frank Sinatra
-- "For Once in my Life" by Harry Connick, Jr.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me deleting my last one must make you curious as to what I wrote, huh? You must be talking about me when you said I make you instantaneously happy. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is gorgeous!! Good job.

    ReplyDelete